Win/Loss Statements

There are 3 ways you may obtain this information:

1) Simply visit the Rewards Club, present Government Issued Valid Photo ID and ask for a Win/Loss Statement and one will be produced for you.

2) Mail the following information to:
Gold Country Casino Resort 
4020 Olive Highway
Oroville, CA 95966

3) Fax the following information to 530-534-9173:
- Copy of Government Issued Valid Photo ID
- Tax Year Requested
- Players Club Number
- Address to mail statement to
- Date
- Signature

Send email to for Win/Loss Statement form.