Facebook Pixel

Win Loss Statements

Player's Club Win/Loss Statements

There are 3 ways you may obtain this information:

1) Simply visit the Main Cage, present Government Issued Valid Photo ID and ask for a Win/Loss Statement and one will be produced for you.

2) Fax the following information to 530-534-9173:
- Copy of Government Issued Valid Photo ID
- Tax Year Requested
- Players Club Number
- Address to mail statement to
- Date
- Signature

3) Click HERE to complete Win/Loss Statement form.

News & Deals

Subscribe our newsletter to get latest offers straight to your inbox